(2 Trigger Pack) Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon w/Remote Shutter (Canon EOS 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, Rebel T7i, T6i, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, SL1, SL2 DSLR Cameras)
Altura Photo Wireless Flash Trigger w/ Remote Shutter for Canon DSLR Cameras
The Wireless Flash Trigger and Dual Receiver Kit from Altura Photo is a simple solution to wirelessly triggering two flashes up to 100' away. The simplicity and reliability makes this perfect for photographers of all levels. By taking your flash off-camera, you can achieve greater control over the direction and quality of your light for better portraits, group shots, event photography, and more.
- 16-channel transmitter and receiver unit with operating range of 30m (100ft)
- Max Sync speed of 1/250th sec
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to trigger both your flash and camera.
- Receiver features a " tripod thread for connecting your flash to a light stand or any device with a " mounting screw.
Instructions for use:
Off-Camera Flash Setup:
- First, set the transmitter and receiver to the same channel. Next, attach the transmitter to the camera's hot shoe, and the receiver to bottom of your flash. Once you have the receiver and transmitter secured, set the switch on the receiver to "FLASH," and your flash to manual.
Wireless Camera Remote:
- Attach the receiver to the camera using the supplied camera connection cable. Next, set the receiver to "CAMERA." Push the button half-way to focus, and completely to trigger the shutter.
Compatible with all Canon cameras featuring a standard hot-shoe mount, including:
- Powershot Cameras: e.g. G16, G1X MK II, SX60 HS, SX50 HS
- Canon DSLR Cameras EOS 5D MK IV, 80D, T6S, T6I, T6, 70D, 60D, T3I, T5I, XSI, XTI, 5D
- Mirrorless: e.g. EOS M
- Studio flashes featuring either a mini (3.5mm) or " phono input
- NOTE: 1D-series 1Ds-series 5D-series 6D-series 7D-series D30 D60 10D 20D 30D 40D and 50D won't be compatible with the wired trigger
- Kit Includes: Wireless Flash Trigger Kit for Canon (1 Transmitter, 2 Receivers).
- Multi-purpose trigger set allows you to wirelessly trigger your camera or flash.
- Operating Distance: up to 30 meters (100ft)
- Compatible with all Canon cameras with a standard hot-shoe (Not compatible with Canon T7 and Canon SL3 cameras)
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100 Satisfaction Guarantee.
Altura Photo Professional Flash Kit for Canon DSLR with E-TTL Flash AP-C1001, Wireless Flash Trigger Set and Accessories
Altura Photo Professional Flash Kit for Canon DSLR
The Altura Photo AP-C1001 Speedlite for Canon is a powerful dedicated flash that provides you greater flexibility over the standard pop-up flash. The wireless flash trigger set allows you to take the flash off camera to add dimension and direction to your light.Perfect for portrait photography and great for photographing large groups, special occasions, and weddings.Features:
Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100 Satisfaction Guarantee
Includes 1-Year Altura Photo Limited WarrantyAltura Photo Professional E-TTL Flash AP-C1001
- Powerful flash performance with a guide no. of 68(m)
- Dedicated flash that works in both the automatic and manual modes
- Large, easy to read rear backlit display
- Features a built-in optical sensor for off-camera flash capability
- Super fast 4 second recycling time
- NOTE: This flash does not support rear curtain and high-speed sync
Wireless Flash Trigger Set with Remote Shutter Function
Simply slide the transmitter onto your camera's hot-shoe, and your flash onto the included receiver
- Operating Distance: Up to 30 meters (100 feet)
- Flash sync speed up to 1/250s
- Serves also as a wireless shutter release
- Includes: 1 transmitter and 1 receiver, camera shutter trigger cable, and batteries
-NOTE: This trigger does not support E-TTL mode
The Flash will work with all Canon Digital Cameras with a standard hot-shoe mount including:
- Powershot G11 G12 G15 G16 G1X SX50 HS SX60 HS
- Rebel T6 T6I T6S SL1 T3 T3i T4i T5i T5 XT XTI XS
- EOS 60D 70D 7D 5D 5D MK II
- NOTE: E-TTL mode is not compatible with the Canon EOS 5D MK IV and EOS 80D. Manual flash mode compatibility only
- NOTE: 1D-series 1Ds-series 5D-series 6D-series 7D-series D30 D60 10D 20D 30D 40D and 50D won't be compatible with the wired trigger
- Kit Includes: Altura Photo AP-C1001 Speedlite Flash for Canon DSLR Cameras Wireless Camera Flash Trigger Set (1 Transmitter 1 Receiver) Protective Pouch Hard Flash Diffuser MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth
- Powerful dedicated E-TTL compatible flash for Canon Digital Rebel EOS DSLR cameras.
- Wireless flash trigger set offers both off-camera flash and wireless camera trigger capabilities up to 100 ft.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Digital Goja is an Authorized Altura Photo Dealer.
- Backed with Digital Goja 90-Day 100 Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with your flash for any reason, please contact us and we will take the product back for a full refund.
Neewer FC-16 Multi-Channel 2.4GHz 3-IN-1 Wireless Flash/Studio Flash Trigger with Remote Shutter for Canon Rebel T3 XS T4i T3i T2i T1i Xsi EOS 1100D 1000D 700D 650D 600D 60D 550D 500D 450D 100D, EOS 1D Mark IV 1D Mark III 5D Mark III 5D Mark II 50D 40D 30D 20D 7D 6D 5D
- Neewer Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon
- The Neewer Photo wireless flash trigger receiver and transmitter can serve you in a multitude of functions.
- To use this set as a wireless remote control, plug in the included C-Cable to both the receiver and your camera's compatible input. Make sure the receiver's and the transmitter's switches are set to ""CAMERA"" mode and then use the transmitter to wirelessly autofocus and take pictures.
- Similarly you can employ a wired remote method simply by plugging in the C-Cable to the transmitter alone and proceeding to use this without the receiver.
- Finally, if you wish to use this pack for wireless flash / studio flash triggering purposes, first attach the transmitter to your camera's hot shoe mount. Attach your flash to the hot shoe mount of the receiver and make sure the switches are set to ""FLASH"" mode and you can proceed to position the flash however you desire and take photos normally.
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Operating Distance: up to 100m.
- 16 Selectable Channels.
- 1/4" Tripod Mount.
- Sync Speed: 1/250 second.
- Power Supply: 2x alkaline AAA batteries
- Package Contents:
- 1X Transmitter
- 1X Receiver
- 1X C1 camera cable
- 1X C3 camera cable
- 1X Flash Sync Cable
- 1X PC Sync Cord
- 1X Sync Adapter
- 1X Manual Instruction
- Wireless Frequency System: 2.4GHz
- Operating Distance: up to 1meters
- 16 Selectable Channels
- Also Compatible with: Pentax K2 K11D Super, K11D, K1D, K2D, K1D, K-7, K-5, Kr, Kx, Mz-6, Mz-L
- Includes: Wireless Camera Flash Trigger and Camera Remote Control Function (1 Transmitter, 1 Receiver) C1 camera cable C3 camera cable Flash Sync Cable PC Sync Cord Sync Adapter
Neewer 16 Channels Wireless Radio Flash Speedlite Studio Trigger Set, Including (1) Transmitter and (3) Receivers, Fit for Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus Panasonic DSLR Cameras (CT-16)
PLEASE NOTE: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AA batteries for receiver are not included.
CT-16 Wireless Transmitter and Reveiver Kit:
Includes (1) Transmitter; (3) Receiver; (3) Sync Cable; (3)Convert Adapter
This set is designed for photographic studio and on-location work to trigger various flash lights. The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash.
It is compatible with most cameras such as Canon Nikon Pentax Olympus DSLR Cameras.
It has 16 channels and the transmit frequency of 433MHz can secure fast response and stable transmission.
The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
Energy-saving design with 12V 23A battery for transmitter and two AA batteries (not included) for receiver.
With an umbrella input holder, the trigger can connect with soft umbrella (flash and soft umbrella not included).
Transmit Frequency: 433MHz wireless remote system
Transmitter Power: 12V 23A lithium battery
Receiver Power: 2 x 1.5V AA Battery (Not Included)
Synchronous speed: Max. 1/250sec
Outdoor Operation Distance: Up to 30 meters (Open fields, no fraise)
Indoor Operation Distance: Up to 20 meters
Dimension of Transmitter: 2.3 x 1.65 x 1.18 inches / 6 x 4.2 x 3 centimeters
Dimension of Receiver: 3.54 x 1.96 x 1.25 inches / 9 x 5 x 3.2 centimeters
1 x CT-16 Wireless Transmitter
3 x CT-16 Wireless Receiver
3 x Sync Cable
3 x Convert Adapter
1 x Instruction manual
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)CT-16 Wireless Transmitter, (3)CT-16 Wireless Receiver, (3)Sync Cable, (3)Convert Adapter, (1)Instruction manual
- FLASH TRIGGER TRANSMITTER: 433MHz transmit frequency secures fast response and stable transmission
- CT-16 WIRELESS RECEIVER: 16 channels, transmitting distance up to 98 feet/30 meters, no limits with directions or angles
- FIT FOR MOST FLASHES: Work with the receiver, the transmitter can trigger most sorts of camera studio flashes; The transmitter is attached on the hot shoe of the camera while the receiver is plugged into the studio flash. Each receiver works with one studio flash
- PLEASE NOTE: Camera, flash, soft umbrella, hot shoe base mount, AA batteries for receiver are not included
YONGNUO Wireless Flash Trigger & Shutter Release RF-605C RF605C for Canon DSLR 1D/7D/5D,10D/20D/30D/40D/50D series, 60D/70D/400D /500D /600D /700D /1000D series
Compared with RF-603 II, RF-605 has below function:
1, it has two communication modes RF-602 and RF-603, so you can use RF-605, RF-603 II, RF-602 together. ( but you can't use them in group function together )
2, it has TX (single transmit) / RX ( single receiver ) / TRX (transmit-receive automatic switch), so you can not only use it as transmitter but also as receiver.
3, it has A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups ( compatible with YN560-TX )
4, it has wireless shutter remote control, wireless Flash trigger function.
5, it has Clear LCD screen, shortcut key operation
6, it has 16 channels ( FSK 2.4GHz wireless channel )
1, Shutter release function
a, RF-602 mode, supports wireless shutter release, the transmitter set to " TX " mode, the receiver set to " RX " mode.
b, RF-603 mode, supports wired / wireless shutter released, all transceivers set to " TRX " mode. In this mode, you can use RF-605 single transceiver as wired shutter release function.
2, Flash Trigger function
a, set the communication mode: Set all the transmitters and receivers to the same communication mode
b, Set the transmit-receiver status": Set the transmitter to TX, the receiver sete to RX or TRX.
3, You can use shutter release function and flash trigger function simultaneously.
4, You can use it with Studio Strobe Light with the 6.35mm Sync Cable.
Yongnuo RF-602 C, RF-603 C1 / C3, RF-603 II C1 / C3, YN560-TX C
Canon 1100D 1000D 700D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 60D
Canon 1D 1Ds 5D 7D 5DII 5DIII 50D 40D 30D 20D 10D
Yongnuo YN-560 III YN-560 II YN-460 II YN-460 in manual mode
Yongnuo YN-565EX, YN-568EX II in manual mode
2 x RF-605 C transceivers
1 x C1 version shutter release cable
1 x C3 version Shutter release cable
1 x Manual in Chinese and English
1 x Original Box
- TX/RX/TRX multiple working ways
- A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX)
- Wireless shutter remote control, Clear LCD screen display,shortcut key operation
- 16 channels, communication range up to 100M
Neewer Wireless STUDIO Flash TRIGGER RT-16 with 3 RECEIVERS 16-Channel
*This wireless trigger is control discreteness for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously
*Easy installation, low power consumption *No any damage to camera
*High-speed and synchronous for 1/200 second
*Max. working distance: 30M (open area, without interference)
*16 channels to avoid interference *The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering.
*New design: Channel Selector outside the transmitter and the receiver
Wireless Flash Trigger;16 channels selectable
Input of Transmitter: 23A 12V battery (included)
Power Input of Receiver: 2 AAA batteries Long lifetime of trigger battery, one year or over 20,000 continuously triggers
Plug size of receiver: 3.5mm Adapter size for receiver
plug: 3.5mm -- 6.35mm
PC sync cable included
Radio working frequency: 433MHz
How to use:
Make sure the channel selector of both transmitter and receiver at same positionInsert the receiver's trigger output plug into your flash's jackPress the test button on your transmitter.
The studio light should now flashInsert the transmitter's hot shoe socket into your camera's hot shoe jack (if your camera does not have a hot shoe use a PC sync cord and insert into the socket)You should now be ready to start shooting (you can use the 3.5mm sync cable for cameras without hot shoe or hot shoe is engaged).
Condition & Warranty: This item is 100 New! Never used.1 Year Warranty by Seller. Package Contents 1x Trigger 3x Receivers
- This wireless trigger is control discreteness for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously
- Easy installation, low power consumption
- sync speed for 1/200 second
- Max. working distance: 30M (open area, without interference)
- 16 channels to avoid interference; The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering
Voking VK750III Remote TTL Speedlite Slave Mode Flash with LCD Display for Canon DSLR Standard Hot Shoe Cameras
Voking VK750III Professional E-TTL Speedlite
Suitable for Canon DLSR,such as Canon EOS 5DS 5DSR 5S Mark IV 5D Mark III 6D 6D Mark II 7D 70D 77D 80D Rebel T5 Rebel T5i Rebel T6 Rebel T6i Rebel T6s Rebel SL1 Rebel SL2
I-TTL Flash value of flash light can be adjust automatically through camera lens testing light.
Flash mode:TTL M MULTI S1 S2 REMOTE
Suitable for Photography Type:Portraits,action,nighttime,landscape,architecture,street,interior,wedding etc.
LED - Assistive preview focus.
You can adjust the LED lightness to preview focus,which make your photography as perfect as you want.
High GN: 58 (ISO 100)
Power Supply: 4 AA Battery
Flash times: 100-1500 times
Flash time: 1/200s-1/20000s
Flash value range:18/20/24/28/35/50/70/85/105/135/150/180mm
Flash brightness control:1/128-1/1 (8 gears,22 levels)
Recycle time:3s(Non-full power output could be shorter)
Support Synchronization of front and rear curtains
Additional features:FEC,AEB,Manual zoom,Auto zoom,PC port
Flash Exposure Compensation,Memory function,Temperature detection automatically
Hot shoe stand*1
Note :Battery is not included
This sppeedlite fits most of Canon DSLR camera ,if you are not sure if your camera is suitable,just contact seller.
- External flash for taking professional-looking photos in low-light conditionsfits Canon EOS 5DS,5DSR,5S Mark IV,5D Mark III,6D,6D Mark II,7D,70D,77D,80D,Rebel T5 ,Rebel T5i,Rebel T6,Rebel T6i,Rebel T6s,Rebel SL1,Rebel SL2 and other Canon DSLR cameras
- 6 flash modes for versatility:TTL M MULTI S1 S2 REMOTE
- Wireless sensor for triggering flash by slave mode and remote mode;supports front and rear curtains Sync
- Vertical rotation angle: 0-90 degrees,Horizontal rotation angle: 0-270 degrees;fast recycle time;Accurate brightness control
- LED-Assistive preview focus;Memory function;Temperature detection function;Flash Exposure Compensation
Neewer 16 Channel Wireless Remote FM Flash Speedlite Radio Trigger with 2.5mm PC Receiver for Flash Units with Universal Hot Shoe
Operate frequency: 433MHZ
Sync speed: 1/250s
Work range: 30M
Screw mount on receiver: 1/4"
Battery for tramsmitter: 23A-12V mini batter (the battery included)
Batery for receiver: 2x1.5V AAA battery (the batteries not included)
Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
Nikon SpeedLight SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
Olympus FL-50, FL36;
Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430;
Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync);
Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower;
Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except SONY as they use a special hot shoe).
1x Transmitter (with built-in battery)
2x Receiver (AAA Batteries not included)
1x PC Sync cord for camera (2.5mm to Male)
- This flash trigger device is control discreteness for camera to trigger hot shoe flashgun synchronously. It's made up of two parts named signal transmitter and receiver. Work through wireless wireless remote signal controlling
- The transmitter is consisting of advanced designed circuit and component,and works through sending encoded signal. It comes with 2.5mm sync port,which permits the camera without hot shoe using this flash trigger
- This flash trigger can work with all camera with stand hot shoe mount and those cameras with 2.5mm mm port.(but not work with Sony flashes)
- Very low voltage working make sure that high level of safety and no damage to camera
- It is very useful when you want to trigger 2 flashes at one time
Neewer NW-670 TTL Speedlite Flash Kit for Canon with IR Wireless Remote Control,AA Battery,Diffuser for Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II III,IV,1300D,1200D,1100D,650D,550D,80D,70D
NOTE: Camera is not included.
NOTE: The remote control is compatible with cameras with an infrared sensor, always make sure your camera has an infrared sensor for remote controls before you buy.
NW-670 Flash Light:
High GN: 58 (ISO 100,105mm)
Flash Mode: TTL, M, MULTI, S1,S2
Wireless Trigger Sensor, Distance: 20-25m indoor, 10-15m outdoorFunctions: PC port, Front curtain sync,
Power saving mode, Sound indicator, Overheating protection, Memory function
Recycle Time: 3s
Vertical Rotation Angle: 0-90 degrees
Horizontal Rotation Angle: 0-270 degrees
Lighting Times: 100-1500 times (AA alkaline batteries used)
Flash Time: 1/200s-1/20000s
Flash Control: 8 levels of output control (1/128--1/1)
Color Temperature: 5600K
Power Supply: 4xAA size batteries. Alkaline or rechargeable Ni-MH (Batteries are NOT Included)
Compatibility: Canon 7D Mark II, 5D Mark II III, IV, 1300D, 1200D, 1100D, 750D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 100D, 80D, 70D, 60D and Other Canon DSLR Cameras
Wireless Remote Control:
Neewer IR Universal Wireless Remote Control (Infrared) is a pocket-size infrared remote control that lets you trigger your camera wirelessly from up to 16 feet/5m away.
Small lightweight design, fits easily into your pocket or camera bag.
1.5-Volt alkaline general purpose batteries, high capacity 2800mAh.
Extra power for your digital video camera/ camcorder.
Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment.
Provides soft even flash illumination.
Dimensions: 4 x 5 inches/10 x 13 centimeters
1 x NW-670 Flash light
1 x Mini Stand
1 x IR Universal Wireless Remote
4 x AA battery
1 x Flash Light Diffuser
- KIT INCLUDES: (1)NW-670 Flash Light, (1)Wireless Remote Control, (4)AA Battery, (1)Diffuser; Compatible with Canon 7D Mark II,5D Mark II III,IV,1300D,1200D,1100D,750D,700D,650D,600D,550D,500D,100D,80D,70D,60D and Other Canon DSLR Cameras
- NW-670 FLASH SPEEDLITE: Powerful flash with high guide No.58 (ISO 100,105mm); Support TTL, M, Multi, S1, S2
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Pentax DSLR Cameras; IR camera remote control can trigger your camera shutter release remotely from a distance of about 16 Feet to 26 Feet (5 - 8 meters); Powered by a CR2032 3V lithium battery,Low battery can affect the remote's operating range
- FLASH LIGHT DIFFUSER: Provides soft even flash illumination; Attaches with the included fastening tape and grip band; Folds down flat for easy storage and portability
- AA BATTRIES: 1.5-Volt alkaline general purpose batteries,high capacity 28mAh, extra power for your digital video camera/camcorder
Neewer 16 Channel Wireless Remote FM Flash Speedlite Radio Trigger with 2.5mm PC Receiver for Canon 580EX II 580EX 550EX 540EZ 520EZ 430EX, Nikon SB900 SB800 SB600 SB28, Neewer TT860, TT850, TT560, YN560 III, YN560 II, YN560 I, Olympus, Pentax,Sigma, Sunpak, Vivitar 285HV and Other Flash Units with Universal Hot Shoe (1 Trigger&1 Receiver Set)
Note: PT-16/PT-16NE can not work with any other flash trigger.
Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX/EXII, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX
Nikon SpeedLight SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24
Yongnuo YN-460II YN-468 YN-560 YN-462 YN-465 YN-467
Olympus FL-50, FL36
Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT
Sigma EF-500 DG Super, EF-500 DG ST, EF-430
Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D
Vivitar 285HV (Older Vivitar 285/283 works only with PC sync)
Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower
Work with flash units using universal hot shoe like Nikon, Sigma, Olympus, Pentax (except SONY as they use a special hot shoe)
Battery for transmitter: 23A-12V mini battery
Battery for receiver: AAA alkaline battery
Largest work distance: 30m
Work frenquency: 433MHz
1x 16 Channels Transmitter
1x PC Sync cord for camera
- The remote trigger for studio flashes and outdoor flash is used as the controller of synchronous trigger studio flash of cameras. It consists of a signal sender and a receiver trigger and works by means of the frequency modulation wireless remote control.
- The signal transmitter adopts the advanced circuit and components, and can transmit the coded FM wireless signa. The circuit of the transmitter has the function of standby and hibernation, thus it has low power consumption; the products can work under the standby mode for more than one year with only one battery; continuously trigger for thirty thousand times.
- Receiver trigger adopts dry battery for power supply, which is safe, energy-saving, and convenient. The product adopts micro-computer for controlling the decoding, Which has superior anti-interference capability; sensitive reaction speed, the highest synchronous speed can reach 1/250 sec.
- The trigger current is only 0.01MA, which will definitely cause no damage to the flash contact of the camera. The transmitter is applicable to the traditional or digital camera with hot shoe or PC controlling interface.
- Note: PT-16/PT-16NE use the whole new system,So it can not work with any other flash trigger.
- John home drawer
- Bell bicycle helmet adrenaline
- Kyb 565078 monomax gas shock
- Tassimo nabob latte 16 t discs 8 espresso 8 milk
- Lens gasket toyota
- Klipsch reference r-10sw