UEi Test Instruments DL369 Digital Clamp-On Meter
The PHOENIX Clamp-On Meter series starts with the DL369, the perfect meter for contractors who need basic features without all the extras. Great for general troubleshooting and electrical maintenance, this isn't just a stripped down model, the PRIME is a fully functional tough meter made to get the job done
- Digital Clamp-on Meter with Test Leads, Pouch
- Test lead storage
- 750VAC/1000VDC, 4000F Capacitance, 2000 A AC/DC
- Non-Contact Voltage, 400A AC, Min/Max
- 40M Resistance/Continuity, Frequency/Duty Cycle, Diode Test
UEI Test Instruments DL389COMBO Phoenix Pro Plus Clamp Meter And Pipe Clamp Probe
DL389COMBO kit is combined with a pipe-clamp probe for easy temperature measurement. The DL389 has TRMS measurement and is packed with features for the real-world: backlight, work light, magnet for hands-free operation, test lead holder, detachable clamp head, safety input jack lock and CATIII safety rating. This combo adds the ATTPC3 pipe clamp adapter, which is a K-Type thermocouple accessory designed to easily grip pipes for quick temperature measurements. The probe is thermally isolated from ambient temperatures to preserve temperature accuracy. The ATTPC3 is backed by a 1-Year limited warranty From the Manufacturer UEi Test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. Professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- TRMS clamp meter with pipe clamp probe
- Backlit Display, Work light for the real-world, Magnetic Mount for hands-free operation, Low Battery Display Lock for Safety
- 4000F Capacitance, 750VAC/1000VDC, 400A AC, -22 to 752DegreeF, Resistance, Continuity, Diode Test, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Continuity
- Min/Max, Data Hold, Built-in test lead storage, Auto Power Off, Dual Display for simultaneous measurement
UEi Test Instruments DL379B Digital HVAC Clamp Meter
The DL379B HVAC/R clamp meter with a CATIV 300V rating, dual level NCV, dual display and a 3-year limited warranty is a very user friendly clamp meter. The detachable clamp head makes it entirely versatile and the meter for a tech to have in his, or her, tool box.
from the manufacturer:
uei test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing A broad range of award-winning, industry-leading test and measurement tools. Professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. Uei backs its products with dedicated TECHNICAL support, service and repair teams.
- Includes Type K Temperature Probe, Test Leads, Pouch
- Worklight, magnet for hands-free operation, detachable head, input jack lock for safety, Easy View Display
- 750VAC/1000VDC, 4000F Capacitance, 2000 A AC/DC
UEi Test Instruments DL489 True RMS Meter
The DL489 True RMS Clamp-On Meter offers contractors better features, functions and safety in a commemorative edition housing. A complete meter with the precision of True RMS and the functionality your job requires. Featuring 600A AC/DC, 750V AC and 1000V DC, resistance, capacitance diode test, continuity, microamps and LRA Inrush. The DL489 is the complete meter your job requires.
- True rms, 600A ac/dc, 750V ac/1000V dc
- Resistance 60; Capacitance 2000uF, AC/DC microamps 2000uA, Frequency 99.99kHz
- Dual temperature -382 to 2462 f, duty cycle, diode test, ncv, audible continuity, lra inrush
- Detachable clamp head, magnetic mount, backlight, test lead storage
- Peak hold, data hold, min/max, manual ranging, work light, low battery indicator, battery compartment latches, input jack locks, includes test leads with alligator clips, zippered pouch, batteries
Extech 380940 True RMS 400A AC/DC Power Clamp Meter
Extech 380940 True RMS 400A AC/DC Watt Clamp-on; Measures Watts, Current, and Voltage with AC/DC True Power measurements to 240kW; Large 4000 count LCD display
The compact Extech 380940 is a 400 Amp mini True RMS AC/DC power clamp meter with a small diameter jaw designed to reach in small areas while providing power calculations up to 240kW. With the added convenience of instant watt readings, a feature normally reserved for full-size meters, this mini power clamp is useful for essential troubleshooting tasks in plant maintenance, electrical, HVAC, and telecom work, as well as residential electrical repairs, energy audits, fleet maintenance, marine, and motorcycle repair. Complete with test leads, 2 AA batteries, and carrying case.Key Features
- Measures Watts, Current, and Voltage with AC/DC True Power measurements to 240kW
- True RMS AC Voltage and Current
- 0.9" (23mm) jaw opening
- Large 4000 count LCD display
- Fast 40 segment analog bargraph
- Data Hold, Max/Min recall, Auto Zero (DC current), plus low battery indication
- Frequency to 10kHz
- Auto power off
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 2.5" x 1.4" (183 x 64 x 36mm)
- Weight: 6.7oz (190g including batteries)
- Measures Watts, current, and voltage
- True Power measurements to 240kW
- Large LCD with 40 segment analog bargraph
- Data hold, Max/Min recall, auto Zero (DC current), plus low battery indication
- Auto power off
UEi Test Instruments DL429B True RMS Advanced HVAC Clamp Meter
The DL429B True RMS Clamp-on meter offers contractors better features, functions and safety in an updated housing, with wireless capability. A complete meter with the precision of True RMS and the functionality your job requires. Featuring 600A AC/DC, 750V AC and 1000V DC, resistance, capacitance diode test, continuity, differential temperature and microamps. The DL429B is the complete meter your job requires.
UEi Test Instruments has over 50 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. Professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- Direct function button access
- IOS and Android compatible
- LRA Inrush measurement
UEi Test Instruments HVACKIT HVAC Clamp Meter Kit
UEi Test Instruments designed this Kit to give HVAC/R professionals the tools they most commonly need in a convenient protective carrying case. An industry leading clamp meter with a patented attachment to make measurement easy in confined spaces and a pipe clamp adapter, a 12:1 IR Thermometer and a pocket electrical tester. The clamp-on measures 750VAC/1,000V DC, Capacitance to 4,000F, temperature from -22-Degree to 752-DegreeF and includes a dual backlit display, detachable, heads, a work light for the real world, built-in NCV tester, input jack lock for safety and a CATIIIV 600V safety rating. The IR Thermometer measures from -36.4-Degree to 689-DegreeF. The Pipe Clamp Adapter makes Superheat/Sub cooling measurements easy. The Pocket Electrical tester is a convenient every-day tool. Great value from UEi Test Instruments. UEi Test Instruments has over 45 years experience designing and manufacturing a broad range of award-winning, industry-leading Test and Measurement Tools. UEi Test Instruments are sold throughout North America and Canada and professionals recognize the UEi brand for quality and innovative features designed to solve real-world problems. UEi's NIST-certification laboratory is compliant with ISO17025. UEi backs its products with dedicated technical support, service and repair teams.
- CATIII rated clamp-meter designed for HVAC/R professionals
- Detachable "hook" makes measurement easy in confined spaces
- Infra-red thermometer for easy remote temperature measurement
- Pipe Clamp Adapter for easy temperature measurement
- Voltage tester
DC Ammeter, DROK Digital DC Multimeter 0-90V 100A Voltmeter Ammeter 12v 24v 30v 48v 60v 80v Voltage Volt Current Amp Power Watt Capacity Time Meter Battery Tester Monitor with LCD Screen Hall Sensor
Current Measurement Range: 0100 A
Voltage Measurement Range: 1090 V
Display Resolution: 0.1A
Current Precision: 3 5 digits
Voltage Precision: 25digits
Measurement rate: 5time/second
Open Holes (mm): 76.5*39.2mm
OVP ( Over-voltage protections): 0.01V90V
OPP( Over-power protections ): 0.01W9.99KW
LOP( undervoltage protection): 0.01V90V
OCP( Over-current protections ): 0.1100A
OAH( Over-charge protection ): 0.01AH9999AH
OFT( Over-time protection ): 1min99hour59min
1* Multifunctional Bidirectional Meter
- MULTIMETER: this DROK digital multi-function meter can be used to test voltage, current, power, capacity time and other physical information; current measurement range is 0100A; voltage measurement range is 1090V.
- HALL SENSOR: DROK voltage current meter adopts non-contact Hall sensors to test current, which is safety and convenient. Moreover, the instrument show date in colorful LCD display and its information is comprehensive and humane.
- MEMORY FUNCTION: accumulated capacity will be stored when power off suddenly, you can clean it up or make it full.
- PROTECTIVE FUNCTION: the voltmeter ammeter can be set parameters for overvoltage protection, undervoltage protection, over current protection, over charging capacity protection and time protection and so on.
- APPLICATION: DROK volt ampere tester is quite suitable for monitoring the output voltage and current, as well as applications such as battery charge and discharge.
UEI Test Instruments DL479 True RMS HVAC/R Clamp Meter, AC 600 Amp
AC 600A True RMS HVAC/R Clamp Meter.
- True RMS
- 600A AC; Clamp Meter
- 750V AC/600V DC; Resistance 60M
Aeotec by Aeon Labs ZW095 ZW095-A Home Energy Meter Gen5, Small, White
Keep your own eye on your electricity. Home Energy Meter Gen5 from Aeotec is the easy way to monitor and record all the electricity being used and spent in your entire home and report that data back to your Z-Wave system. It converts your current electricity into something its not: a tool that provides you with understanding. Understanding of how much electricity youre really using. Understanding of when youre using it. Understanding of how you can use less and of how you can save more. Simply installed, Home Energy Meter Gen5s current clamps affix around your homes AC Mains and record electricity use, wirelessly reporting wattage and kWh electricity usage in real-time. Made for for indoor or outdoor use, this electricity monitor is IP43 rated and can operate in most weather conditions. Built using Aeotecs Gen5 and Z-Wave Plus architecture, compared to previous models it offers a superior wireless range necessary for a device that is often installed outdoors or within a metallic current breaker box. Home Energy Meter Gen5 is compatible with all certified Z-Wave gateways including Fibaro, HomeSeer, and Vera.
- Keep track of real-time electricity usage with 99 accuracy that reflects how much energy is costing you with this wireless Z-Wave Plus monitor (max 492 feet wireless range).
- Each box comes with 1 monitor and 2 clamps to detect two separate loads, each clamp meters up to 200 amps under 120 voltages.
- The monitor connects to mains power of the 2 phases system in the electricity box, as such a professional electrician may required for installation.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: SmartThings, Indigo 7, Home Seer, Vera, Open Z-Wave, Open HUB, Zipabox, Qolsys IQ Panel, Home Assistant and more.
- Z-Wave Plus certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Certification number: ZC10-15040002.
- Tassimo nabob latte 16 t discs 8 espresso 8 milk
- Bell bicycle helmet adrenaline
- Klipsch reference r-10sw
- John home drawer
- Lens gasket toyota
- Kyb 565078 monomax gas shock