Yakima - FrontLoader Bike Mounting System
Friends will double-take when they see our most versatile, aerodynamic bike mount on your car. It carries your complete bike - no wheel removal needed. The universal mounting system fits nearly any crossbars you can think of. Weight: 13.00 lbs. Dimensions: L 56.00in x W 7.00in x H 7.50in.
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory or aerodynamic crossbars; Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles, and full suspension bikes
- Zero contact with frame; carbon fiber and custom paint jobs are protected; Holds bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
- 1 bike, up to 40 lbs at min of 18" crossbar spread; or up to 30 lbs at min of 16" crossbar spread; Fits 20" to 29" wheels with tire widths up to 3"
- Leave your front wheel on for easy loading; No tools or assembly required; SKS Locks sold separately
- Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 16" - 48"
Yakima - ForkLift, Fork Style Roof Rack Bike Mount
Experts agree, the ForkLift is the way to carry your bike. The fork-style roof rack bike mount fits nearly every crossbar right out of the box - no tools necessary. It keeps your bike pristine, not touching any painted surface. Weight: 7.00 lbs. Dimensions: L 53.50in x W 7.25in x H 2.50in.
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars; Fits most disc brakes
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths
- Doesn't touch the painted surfaces of your bike
- Simple tool-free installation and removal; SKS Lock sold separately
- 1 bike up to 35 lb.; Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 16" - 42"
Yakima - HighRoad Rooftop Upright Bike Mount
Secure, sleek and simple to use, the Yakima HighRoad Upright Bike Mount is Yakima's newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop with its TorqueRight knob means almost any bike-road or mountain-with tires up to 4.00 inches can be quickly and easily loaded for safe, secure travel. Two SKS Locks (sold separately) can be added to lock bike to mount and mount to base rack. Convertible to T-slot crossbar attachment, the HighRoad is designed with a forward shift and low profile, and offers excellent hatch clearance. Universal crossbar compatibility. T-slot compatible with SmarT-Slot conversion kit (sold separately). Accepts 2 SKS Locks in the rear bar clamp and new TailWhip bike cable lock. Capacity: 1 bike, 45 lbs/20 kg.
- New wheel hoop fits 26" to 29" wheels and tires from 23 mm to 3.25 inches with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame - a great option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference; Approved Crossbar Spread -18" - 36"
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
Yakima - Raptor Aero Roof Mounted Bike Rack
This may be little, but it's mighty. The Raptor Aero simply latches onto your 1" to 3" diameter downtube and won't let go. And with the ability to leave your bike's wheels on, it's as quick as it is unassuming. Weight: 7.40 lbs. Dimensions: L 52.00in x W 9.00in x H 25.50in.
- Carries your complete bike - no front wheel removal necessary; Great for bike frames with traditional diamond frame geometry and bikes with fenders
- Fits round, square, factory and aerodynamic crossbars
- Fits 1" to 3" diameter downtubes; Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles and full suspension
- Lock bike to mount with SKS Lock Cores (sold separately)
- 1 bike up to 30 lb at minimum of 16" Crossbar spread; Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 18" - 38"
Yakima - EasyTop, Instant Roof Rack
Super simple, the easy top is an instant roof rack. Strap it on top of almost any vehicle to carry up to 80 lbs of long, flat gear - from skis and snowboards to boats and surfboards. It installs in minutes - just loop it through the door frames and buckle it up. The thick padding protects your vehicle and your gear, and the double-latching buckle adds extra security. Traveling out of town bring it along and strap it to your rental vehicle. (Note: not compatible on vehicles equipped with sliding doors, gull wing or Falcon style doors.)
- Straps on top of almost any vehicle to create an instant roof rack
- Carries up to 80 lbs of gear
- Great for boats, boards, skis, ladders and other long, flat loads
- Thick structural padding protects your roof and your gear
- Secures easily through door frames with integrated straps
Yakima - Universal MightyMount, Mount for Factory or Aerodynamic Car Rack System (set of 4)
The Yakima Universal MightyMount truly is designed to attach various Yakima accessories to the crossbars of your car. The Universal MightyMount applies to small, large, wide and angled crossbars. The Universal MightyMount also fits perfectly with other Yakima accessories like ski mounts, boat mounts and upright bike mounts.
- Simple, economical way to attach Yakima mounts to your factory or aerodynamic car rack system
- Includes Dynaflex padding to provide extra protection and grip
- Compatible with most Yakima gear mounts (except rooftop bike Fork Mounts)
- Sold in sets of 4
- Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty
RockyMounts TomaHawk Upright Mount
"The RockyMounts TomaHawk upright mount is easy to use and even easier on your wallet. Out of the box, the TomaHawk is capable of holding all styles of bikes - fat, road, mountain, downhill, and children - no additional accessories needed, all without ever contacting the bike frame. It can mount to all styles of crossbars, hold bikes with wheels of 20 - 29", and tire widths up to 5 . The TomaHawk's swing arm can easily and efficiently be adjusted for driver side or passenger side configuration to allow the perfect fit on any vehicle."
- No bike frame contact - simply ratchet the hook over the front wheel and secure the front/rear wheelstraps
- Fat bike ready (up to 5" tires) out of the box. Includes two wheel strap extensions
- Swingarm easily adjusts for driver side and passenger side installation
- Mounts to all styles of crossbars - round, square, factory, aero
- Holds all styles of bikes, 20 - 29" wheels (except those with front fenders)
- New Easy-Load wheel straps make loading bikes easier than ever
Yakima - HighSpeed Rooftop Bike Mount
The Yakima HighSpeed Bike Mount Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5" fat-tire bikes. It seamlessly carries both quick release (9mm) and thru axle bikes (12mm, 15mm, 20mm). New TorqueRight knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision. Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accomodates tires up to 5" wide. Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks Add SKS Locks (2) to the included. TailWhip" cable to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack (sold separately). Carry quick release 9 x 135mm fat bike with the Optional Fat Bike Adapter Kit (sold separately). Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit (sold separately).
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5 inch fat-tire bikes
- Seamlessly carries quick release (9 mm), thru axle (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm) and fat bike thru axles (15x135/142/150)
- New torque right knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Sleek, low profile tray minimizes hatch interference and accommodates tires up to 5 inch wide
- Easily convert to integrate with t-slot crossbars with the addition of a smart-slot kit (sold separately)
Yakima - ForkChop Fork Mount Bike Carrier
The unique ForkChop is a highly versatile fork mount bike carrier. It transports virtually any bike, including both quick release and thru-axles, and does it all without touching the bike frame. The ForkChop even fits 15mm thru-axle fat bikes out of the box or 9mm x 135mm with the optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer accessory. The split design makes it ideal for use with a cargo basket or for a minimalist look on your vehicle's roof rack. Weight: 3.50 lbs. Dimensions: L 7.00in x W 5.00in x H 3.50in.
- Securely carries a variety of bike styles with no frame contact; Split design gives a minimalist appearance and creates increased functionality when used with cargo baskets
- Interchangeable inserts work with most axle configurations including quick release (9 mm) and thru-axles (12 x 100 mm, 15 x 100 mm, 15 x 110 mm, 15 x 135/142/150mm); Crossbar spread must be 10" of your bike wheelbase for proper use
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks; Fully assembled out-of-the box
- Optional Fat Bike QR Locking Skewer makes the rack compatible with 9mm x 135 mm fat bikes. (sold separately)
- Add SKS locks (1, sold separately) to the included 9mm QR Locking Skewer to secure your bike to the rack and the rack to the vehicle
Yakima SKS Locks (2-Pack)
SKS stands for "same key system." These 2 cores enable you to lock all of your Yakima products with just one key.
- Fits all lockable Yakima products and includes 2 keys plus a control key
- Includes 2 SKS Cores and matching keys
- Available in 4-pack, 6-pack, 8-pack, 10-pack option, and 12-pack option.
- Replacement keys and cores available
- Love it 'Till You Leave It Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Klipsch reference r-10sw
- Lens gasket toyota
- John home drawer
- Bell bicycle helmet adrenaline
- Tassimo nabob latte 16 t discs 8 espresso 8 milk
- Kyb 565078 monomax gas shock